Tuesday 7 January 2014

Drafting My Acknowledgements

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard

Finishing my MBA soon. I'm drafting my acknowledgement and I wanted to include everyone but I do not want to write extra pages because people do not do that in their thesis. Don't they??

Here comes the draft;


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
First of all, I would like to acknowledge and convey many thanks to my good friends and family members who have been there for me from the beginning of this journey until the end. The list is endless but here a special “shoot-out” and heartfelt thanks to Soon-To-Be Dr Wan Yonsharlinawati, Dr Nurul Ain, Mdm Suriani Hassan, Ms Suhara, Mr Valen Goh and Ms Nur Hidayuni. You guys are my heroes and the little angels that I needed when I lost my ‘footing’ in the study. Lucky me, I have enough saviors to guide, motivate, inspire and support me for my enthusiasm and eagerness towards this study.

I would also like to wish my sincere appreciation to my supervisor, Dr HJA, for your guidance, critics and understanding in dealing with a working adult student like me.

Finally, my special gratitude also goes to all my respondents, lecturers and staffs at Putra Business School UPM, Department of Public Service, Department of Malaysia Immigration and everyone who have made the effort to contribute and assist me with the study. Any assistance rendered is highly appreciated. I would not have been able to make this journey possible without each and everyone of you. Thanks again for all your prayers, may Allah grant you a beautiful and happy life.


With this, I salute and I say “Terima Kasih Daun Keladi, Harap Sudi Bantu Lagi Kerana PHD Masih Menanti”.

So, tell me whaddaya think?

Bilik Sumber UPM, 2.33pm

1 comment:

  1. I miss u girlie. Glad u have passed that horrible period :-)

    - u know who i am -

    ReplyDelete