Wednesday 9 January 2013

Don't Be Sad, That's How Life Works, You'll Just Have To Adapt!



"Don't be sad if Allah separates you from someone or something you love. If only we knew what His plans were for us, our hearts would melt with the warmth of His love".

Sometimes I really want to run. Run away from life. From the hurdles. From the sadness. From the pain. I just want it to go away. I felt so hopeless.

My dear friends, 

Tell me where is your happy place? 

When was the last time you laugh so hard that you had tears on your eyes?

And when was the last time you were so happy you could not stop smiling to yourself?

I can't remember when was mine.

Life is full of difficulties and obstacles. 

At times, we feel that life seems so difficult to take, to handle and to go through it. 

Sometimes, we ask why we have to face all these while others are living their happy fairy tales life.

I guess I have not been looking around much. I guess I must be blind sometimes. I guess I should pay more attention to what's around me to really see what pain is. Someone shared a joke that she cried nights and days over boots until she saw a man who had no legs. Funny as it might, it tells you something right?

Most of the times, we fail to realize that confronting and solving the problems, no matter how difficult they are, and how painful the process, it makes us grow.

La Tahzan! Innallaha Ma'ana.



2 comments:

  1. 1 - you are a good friend, u should be happy that someone thinks so
    2 - you are a good cook , isnt it awesome?
    3- you have a good heart, and not everyone is blessed with that..
    4 - you and people are like magnet, both sides warm up to each other easily
    5 - did i mention that u r a good daughter?
    6 - you write wonderfully, and how i wish i write like you
    7 - you know where good food are! that is a natural talent :P
    8 - staying in australia for years? not everybody has the chance...
    9 - and having a friend like me...not everyone is lucky as you...hehehe

    So, rock on and laugh until tears come out from your eyes...:)

    lots of love, Ava.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got three words for you "I LOVE YOU" for saying all these.

      Thank you for making me realize what Allah has given me. Sometimes we forget we are blessed with so many good things in life. I need a friend like you so badly to keep me sane.

      Delete