Tuesday 1 January 2013

Yet, Another New Year Resolution?

“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” - Oprah Winfrey



It it really necessary to have at least one good new year resolution? I dunno about that but let me tell you this my friends, in my 38 years of living (38 years? really? yeah..guess I am a little bit ancient now), I've never had a successful new year resolution! Never, not even once. So, told me myself, stop making all these resolutions, not going to make it, just a waste of time. Wow..so hard on yourself, aren't you?

Some of the resolutions I used to have like all other normal female beings are :-

1. to lose weights (top in the list, never got off the list)
2. to practice more disciplines in life
3. to save more money
4. to learn foreign languages
5. to read more (not just reading all those romance novel please!!)

Well, like I said, none has been successful so far. They all have a long way to go. 

I, however promise to myself, not a resolution but a promise that, this year, despite my great failures from previous years resolutions, I just want to be a better person, a daughter who could spend more times with my aging parents, a good friend to those who matter (you know who you are), a supporter of any good campaigns and lastly a strong believer in justice for Palestinians. Peace!


"Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” - John Selden 


1.19pm - ImpianPutra

3 comments:

  1. resolutions ni kena bawak masuk AGM kak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harap semua members setuju la yer..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pastikan cukup quorum so dat chairman can proceed. xforget Form 11 & notice of AGM 14 days b4 meeting. hahaja

    ReplyDelete