Saturday 27 April 2013

Lucky No '4'

Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thanking God for the help your angel has given you.  ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Bookby Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994


I  have four best friends. They know who they are. We have known each others for 20 over years.
Recently, I was again blessed with four new good friends. I already have four and now God is giving me another four.

From today onwards '4' is my lucky number. I owned it and I plan to keep it that way. Nothing will ever shake me!


I HAVE A STORY TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!


But, I am in the midst of final exam week and have a lot of readings to do which I have yet to start.
But let me tell you this, my next post will be something that touches your heart. It's about friendship, it's  about angels on earth. Wait for it!

Until later.

Love ya.

10.58 BSP

All God's angels come to us disguised.  ~James Russell Lowell

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I know and understand inside-out that '3' of them...heheheh and would love to know more another lucky no '4'.

    Best of luck babe!

    *I know you know me*



    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you. i think u forgot to write the story.

    i'm waiting.

    p/s: i think u know me as i think i am one of the new four, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for reminding me that I owe my other 4 new good friends the story. I am thinking I have to recreate the special and touching story cos I forgot to diary the promised story and since I am not getting any younger, my memory kind of lost on me. Hehe.

      Delete